Individual and Class Interaction
Explore the Features
Teachers can now view individual iPad screens as well as the entire class.
- View an all student iPad screens at once to ensure they are using the correct app.
- View student progress live. Teachers can assist or redirect students when needed.
- When a student falls behind, you can detect this immediately.
Teachers can now redirect student attention during class.
- Direct all student attention to a location in the classroom.
- Lock the iPads during instructions prior to a task.
- Face to Face discussions can be challenging. Locking the iPads can help redirect student focus.
- When administering a paper test, teachers can lock the iPads to prevent distractions.
- If an individual is not on task, the teacher can lock the iPad to have a discussion with the student. Once the redirection occurs, the teacher can unlock the iPad.
Navigate refers to using Safari and iBooks:
- Teachers must first create favorites in their Safari App. Once the favorites are in place, the teacher can navigate an individual or entire class to a website within seconds.
- Teachers can also navigate students to a specific iBook, a specific chapter of an iBook or specific page of an iBook.
- Both of the navigate options save precious class time.
This feature allows teachers to open a specific app and lock students into a specific app
- In order to open a specific app on student iPads, the teacher and student need to have the same version on their iPads.
- Teachers can lock individual students and an entire class.
- Guiding students to a specific app can be a fast way to get a student on task.
- Teachers can also lock students into an app to ensure all students are on task
- If students are taking an assessment through a specific app, the teacher can lock the students into that specific app. This is done through the "Open" feature shown above.
- This feature is ideal when helping students learn to stay on task as you are removing distractions.
- This feature is also great for tests given in a specific app.
- We are still working to figure out how to lock them into a website such as Google Forms, for tests.
When working in class, students can offer incredible illustrations and teach the class. You can airplay a student through your Apple TV. If you have a code on your Apple TV, the student will be asked for a code prior to displaying their iPad on the screen.
- Ideal for focus groups
- Great for organizing IE or Tier Groups
- Great for organizing Project Groups